Minggu, 14 Januari 2018

LATIHAN SOAL INTRODUCTION

Soal Latihan Introducing Oneself and Other Kelas 7 SMP
 
Read carefully and choose the correct answer between A, B, C, D, or E

1. Tata is a new member of Teratai English Club. She introduced herself
    Tata  : Ladies and gentlemen..................
    a. Allow me to introduce myself.
    b. I am happy to meet you.                    
    c. Let me introduce you to the audiences.
    d. May I introduce you to the audiences.
    e. Nice to meet you
2. Ega was at a party. There were a lot of guests there that Ega didn’t know.
    Ega : Excuse me, My name is Ega Rustandi.
    Guest : Hello, Ega. I’m John. How do you do?
    John  :...........................
    a. Nice to see you.
    b. How do you do?
    c. Fine, thanks
    d. I'm glad to know you.
    e. Good bye
3. May I introduce myself?
   The underlined word has the same meaning as?
   a.  Acquaint
   b.  Deduce
   c.  Contest
   d.  Annoy
   e.  Dedicate
4. Yana : Jia, this is my new friend, his name is Dika. He is a company director.
    Jia : Hi Dika.
    Dika : Hello, Jia.................? Nice to meet you.
    Jia : Everything is alright, Nice to meet you, too.
    a.     How are things with you
    b.     What are you.
    c.     May I help you
    d.     How are you
    e.     How do you do
5. Jannete     :  Mr. Dodi, ………. my father.
    Mr. Dodi      :  How do you do, Mr. Hendy.
    Mr. Hendi :  How do you do, Mr. Kevin.
    a.  I’d like to introduce
    b.  I want to invite
    c.  I like you to visit
    d.  I’m glad to help
    e. I want to go
6. Gita     :  This is Mrs. Ina, an old friend of mine.
    Gilang :  ……………..
    a. Pleased to meet you
    b. How are you getting on?
    c. May I know your name
    d. You’re welcome
    e. What’s the news?
7. Ratu :  Deti, .........................
    Deti :  Pleased to meet you.
    Iman     :  Pleased to meet you too.
    a.  Iman wants to meet you
    b. Don’t you Iman is my friend
    c. I’d like you to meet my friend
    d. Please introduce yourself to Iman
    e. Iman wants to leave you now
8. ………. , My name is Budi.
    Hello. I’m Asep. Pleased to meet you.
    a. Do you know my name
    b. I don’t think we have met
    c. I’m very happy to meet you
    d. Do you want to know me
    e. Do you love me
9. Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce my self. ………. I am a lecturer at UPI.
    a.  I am Nunu.
    b. I want you to call me Nunu.
    c. Call me Nunu.
    d. Nunu is good name, isn’t it.
    e. Nunu is my friend.
10. How do you do? It’s nice to meet you.
    ……………………
    a.  Me too
    b. I should be nice
    c. Do you?
    d. Am I nice
    e. How do you do? Nice to meet you too.

Read the text carefully and Answer the questions
 
Dialogue I
 
A new student, Rio, is standing in front of the class. The teacher asks him to introduce
himself to the class.
Teacher : Rio, please, introduce yourself to your classmates!
Rio : Yes, Sir. Well, Good Morning, Everybody! I would like to introduce myself. I am Rio
Ariawan. You can call me Rio.
Fatah : Where are you from, Rio?
Rio : I come from East Java. We move here because my father works in this town nowadays
Indra : Welcome in our nicest class, Rio. It’s nice to meet you.
Rio : Thank you. Nice to meet you, too.
Answer The questions below based on the text above
1. What is Rio doing?
Answer:____________________________.
2. Where does Rio come from?
Answer:____________________________.
3. Why does Rio move to new school?
Answer:____________________________.

Dialogue II

Affandy : Hi, Harry. This is my wife, Anna. And this is my son, Arga.
Harry : How do you do? How do you do, Little Boy?
Anna : How do you do? .
Arga : It’s nice to meet you, Mr…….er……….
Harry : Just call me Harry.
Affandy : What are you doing here?
Harry : I am picking up my wife. She works here.
Affandy : What does she do?
Harry : She is an accountant.
Affandy : Oh I see. How long have you been married?
Harry : It has been four months.
Affandy : I don’t know you’ve married.
Harry : I am sorry I didn’t invite you. We married in Spain. She is Spaniard. There she is
coming. Betty, this is Affandy, my old friend, and these are Anna and their son Arga..
Betty : How do you do, Every body?
Arga : How do you do? I am glad to meet you, Mrs. Betty
Harry : Why don’t we just go for a drink? There’s a new restaurant here.
Affandy : Thanks, Harry, we’re going shopping. See you later.
Harry & Betty : See you later!
Answer the question below based on the dialogue above
4. How many people are in the dialogue?
Answer : _____________________________________.
5. Who is Harry?
Answer : _____________________________________.
6. How does Affandy introduce her wife to Harry?
Answer : _____________________________________.
7. What is Harry doing?
Answer : _____________________________________.
8. What does Betty do?
Answer : _____________________________________.
9. What does Arga reply to Betty’s introduction?
Answer : _____________________________________.
10. Why does Affandy decline to drink?
Answer : _____________________________________.





Kunci Jawaban
Bagian Pilihan Ganda

1. A           6. A
2. B           7. C
3. A           8. B
4. A           9. A
5. A           10. E

Bagian Essay
1. He is introducing himself to the class.
2. He comes from East Java
3. He follows his father who moves to the new place of work
4. five persons
5. he is Affandy’s old friend
6. by saying “ This is my wife, Anna”
7. He is picking up his wife
8. she is an accountant
9. by saying “ How do you do? I am, glad to meet you, Mrs. Betty.”
10. Because he is going shopping


Sumber :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uOyeNvXKTIcjFIZU5oVUNwV0k/view

6 komentar: